Multiple Listing Service of Southern Arizona
Monthly Statistics June 2016
Below are some highlights from the June Residential Sales Statistics:
- Total Sales Volume increased to $384,524,826 this month, a significant increase of 17.36 % from May’s number of $327,650,182, and an 18.36% increase since June 2015.
- The Average Sales Price increased 9.55% to $234,752 from $214,290 in May.
- Average List Price of $240,584 is an increase of 10.41% from May’s number of $217,902.
- Total Under Contract decreased by 4.59%.
- Total Unit Sales of 1,638 is an increase of 7.13% since May’s number of 1,529. Sales have increased 10.60% since June 2015.
- The Median Sales Price jumped to $190,000 in June from $179,000 last month, a 6.15% increase.
- New Listings decreased 5.52% from May.
- Total Active Listings of 4,175 is a decrease of 5.29% since May’s number of 4,408
- Average Days on Market of 57 is a slight increase from 55 in May.
- Conventional loan sales of 41.2% exceeded Cash Sales of 23.1%.
To find out what your home is worth click here.
To see all homes for sale click here.
The MLS of Southern Arizona is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Tucson Association of REALTORS®, dedicated to providing a reliable real estate database for members and the public. The Association represents the interests of 5,400 professionals in the real estate industry, and is affiliated with the National Association of REALTORS®. REALTOR® is a registered collective membership mark which may only be used by professionals who are members and subscribe to its st1rict code of ethics.